- Work with stakeholders to implement end-to-end data solutions such as data models, data pipelines, and BI products to solve complex business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs to map and load data from source systems to data warehouses, downstream applications, and trading partners.
- Create pipelines, data flows, and data transformations and manipulations using Azure Data Factory.
- Design and Develop Azure Data Factory (ADF) extensively for ingesting data from different source systems.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of the data mapped from staging environments to the target reporting environments.
- Ingest huge volume and variety of data from disparate source systems into Azure DataLake Gen2 using Azure Data Factory V2.
- Work alongside data engineers to construct high quality data.
- Manage, monitor, and ensure the security and privacy of data to satisfy business needs.
- Maintain data repository with data definitions, relationships, linkages and sources.
- Communicate open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and business areas.
- Perform root cause analysis for issues and provide effective and timely resolution.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis to support the business needs.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related fields plus five years of experience in a related occupation.